Admissions Checklist for Traditional Students
If you plan to enroll at Briar Cliff University, you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete an application for admission. Apply here
2. Mail or fax high school transcripts and test scores to Briar Cliff. Download form
3. Check out Briar Cliff's campus. Schedule a visit
4. Complete a housing application (if you plan to live on campus). Apply here
5. Submit a $150 enrollment deposit. Pay it here
6. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. FAFSA website
Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846
7. Accept, sign and return your financial award letter (will be mailed once BCU receives your FAFSA info).
8. Sign up for summer orientation.
9. Move into residence halls (if you plan to live on campus). Move-in date
10. Begin classes on Monday, Aug. 26.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions at 712-279-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.