Online Human Resource Management Degree
Bachelor of Arts
Briar Cliff University has a long tradition of expertise in the field of human resource management. We understand the human resources professional is indispensable to most organizations, and must be familiar with all the latest trends and directions for employment relationships, benefits, prevailing laws, labor relations and recruitment.
The H.R.M. major focuses on the management of an organization’s human resources in both unionized and non-unionized settings. The major is intended for those choosing to work in human resources management and those seeking supervisory or management positions.
As a graduate of Briar Cliff’s online Bachelor of Arts in HRM, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise in research, problem solving, statistical analysis, communication, and HR law
- Apply ethical reasoning to decision making and demonstrate personal and team leadership skills
- Gain legal, regulatory, ethical, and technological knowledge to provide direction in today’s global world
- Demonstrate skills to progress in an HRM career (private or public sectors, union and non-union environments)
- Pursue advanced studies in HRM