Nurse Educator Program
Master of Science in Nursing — Program Overview
You already have the passion to mentor tomorrow's generation of nurses. Now equip yourself with the power to do it.
Become a nurse educator with our online Master of Science in Nursing degree program. It is designed for baccalaureate-prepared nurses, using a flexible, online format that revolves around your busy schedule. Learn, then implement, the skills necessary to teach nurses — not only to deliver effective health care, but to do so with compassion in the Franciscan tradition of joyful service.
Our nurse educator program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, and our curriculum incorporates the academic nurse educator competencies developed by the National League for Nursing.
- The MSN: Nurse Educator is a two-year, 45-hour program.
- The program combines classroom and clinical experience. Coursework outside of clinicals and practicums takes place online.
- Thesis and non-thesis options are available.
- There is no G.R.E. requirement for admission.
- For more information, contact an advisor.