Family Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing
Further your career. Advance in your field. Most importantly, make every day better for your patients.
The Department of Nursing at Briar Cliff University has a long tradition of preparing practitioners for excellence in health care, and our Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Master's Program exemplifies this. The two-year, 42-credit hour program is a hybrid track featuring both online and face-to-face courses.
The program features:
- A commitment to excellence in nurse practioning
- Faculty with over 30 combined years of experience in advanced practice
- A 100-percent pass rate on FNP certification exams
- Opportunities for positions of leadership and challenge
- Full accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing.
Briar Cliff also offers a Post-Master's certification program.