Leadership and Management Program
Master of Arts in Management — Program Overview
If you're a manager or aim to be one, being your own boss isn't enough. An effective leader also brings out the best in everyone else!
That's the goal of the online Master of Arts in Management (MAM) degree, with a leadership specialization. Whether you work for a startup, small or large business, in the public or private sector, a developed skill set — centered around leading people and projects — is within reach.
Our program is designed for business professionals who already have a Bachelor's degree — future business leaders, who are willing to explore the latest theories and best practices in communication, motivation, problem solving and critical thinking.
- The Master of Arts in Management is a 35-credit hour, interdisciplinary program.
- Coursework takes place online.
- There are thesis and non-thesis options.
- The program allows transfer of up to nine credit hours of graduate course work from another accredited institution (if they have been completed within the past five years).
- For more information, contact an advisor.