Human Resource Management
Master of Arts in Management — Program Overview
Think “HR”. If you're picturing a pile of papers, benefits and payrolls, think again!
Globalization, technology and shifting workforce priorities have transformed human resource professionals into vital parts of a business — not just in an administrative sense, but also in a strategic sense. HR has evolved, and so can you:
Earn an online Master of Arts in Management degree, with an emphasis in Human Resource Management. Our program, designed for business professionals with a Bachelor's degree, rethinkgs traditional HR definitions. You'll tackle 21st-century workforce challenges, and cultivate strategic ways to meet the critical needs of your business by using your most precious resource — human capital.
Our program is fully approved and aligned with guidelines set by the The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest human resource association.
- The Master of Arts in Management is a 35-credit hour, interdisciplinary program.
- Coursework takes place online.
- There are thesis and non-thesis options.
- The program allows transfer of up to nine credit hours of graduate course work from another accredited institution (if they have been completed within the past five years).
- For more information, contact an advisor.
Additional Program Requirements
Before enrolling, students must prove completion of at least the equivalent of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, and GPA for the most recent 60 credit hours of undergraduate work must be at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale. For more info, see the MAM admissions checklist.