Leadership & Learning
Master of Arts in Education — Program Overview
You're passionate about your students — so why sacrifice time in your classroom to elevate your teaching credentials? With us, you don't have to!
Get an online Master of Arts in Education degree that revolves around your schedule. Our "Leadership and Learning" specialization covers the latest trends in teacher leadership, learner growth and classroom improvement. The program, which is designed for licensed teachers, is aligned with the Iowa Department of Education and the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.
With our flexible, online curriculum that can be taken at your own pace, you'll experience compelling courses, innovative faculty and thought-provoking forums for discussion. Most importantly, you'll finish every session with practical, real-world knowledge you can use in your own classroom the very next day!
- This is a 30-hour, non-thesis program.
- The degree can be earned in as few as 17 months.
- Coursework outside of practicums takes place online.
- There is no G.R.E. requirement for admission.
- For more information, contact an advisor.